Saturday, August 25, 2012

The nite ...


Twelve twenty five and I’ am still on facebook. It’s a creepy night. I looked out of the window and I could see the gloomy crescent moon enveloped in a thick diabolical clouds. 




The monsoon and the enchanting cold breeze sweeping through the wooden window formed a unique rhythm with the dreadful howling of the canine sauntering in the darkness.

Come to think about it, it’s fascinating how facebook has become a public lobby. I intermittently flashed through my facebook as I could hear the sound of my compassionate, yet clamorous exhaust fan similar with the sound of a boisterous train engine. chug chug chug !!! Speaking of train my two little brother are on their way to New Delhi. God Speed.











I have a little sweet darling, wonder what she’s doing?? Sleeping ? Perhaps. Sometimes she can be quite a vixen. 






Clock is ticking, my eyes are drooling, muscles started pulling, and sleeping is what am thinking. tata ..


No comments:

Post a Comment