Friday, April 13, 2012

Dentophobia ##





Dentist !! you must be kiddin !!Everyone is afraid to go to a dentist. Last night I was reminiscing about the past years and how frightened I used to be going to a dentist.  (meanwhile, I’ am trying to pull my lower right fang out, it’s been two days am working on it) The first time I went to the dentist was ridiculously scary. I had no idea what was going to happen and all I know was mom’s going to buy me anything after that. The waiting room was gloomy; it was like black smokey thick clouds filled the room. Some kids started crying when they hear the wailing sound of another kid inside. Next moment, nurse came out, max come on in!! The dentist chair was quite comfortable and he started examining with his hand with rubber white gloves on it which by the way, makes a very un-rhythmic icky sound every time it rubbed against it. I could hear the sound of their metal plates and wicked weapons which looks like something you used for pulling out a very arrogant nails. As he lowered the sweet chair he stabbed me right into my gum with his unforgiving needle and after that I couldn’t feel my mouth no more, totally paralyzed. I thought that’s it, its over however, my happiness was terminated immediately when he started popping out his killer weapon of choice and began excavating my tooth with no mercy at all. I screamed with all my bone marrow and spine and struggling for freedom. Finally, he got it, my mom laughed a lot hysterically and he just smiled at me like a gringe…. 

No comments:

Post a Comment