Sunday, April 15, 2012

Transformers cool quotes ..Big Fan

Optimus Prime: My name is Optimus Prime. We are Autonomous Robotic Organisms from the planet Cybertron. 


Sam Witwicky: “He wants us to get in the car.”
Mikaela:  “And go where?”
Sam Witwicky: “Fifty years from now, when you’re looking back at your life, don’t you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?”



Skids, Mudflap: Yo, Leo!
Leo: This thing's gonna give me a heart attack, I swear

Mudflap: That's 'cause you's a wuss.
Leo: You guys forced me into that car, right? So...
Mudflap: I think he's scared!
Skids: Hey, Mudflap, what are we gonna do with this shrimp taco?
Mudflap: Let's pop a cap in his ass, throw him in the trunk and then nobody gonna know nothing, know what I mean?
Skids: Not in MY trunk!
Leo: Yo, bumper cars? I'm hearing you, okay? I'm right here and I can hear you! No one's popping any caps in any asses, okay? I've had a HELL of a day!
Mudflap: [
mockingly] Boogy-boogy-boogy-boo!
Skids: Why don't you get a haircut with your bitch ass?
Mudflap: Go whine to your boyfriend! 



Galloway: "The Fallen shall rise again"? Sounds to me like something's coming. So let me ask: If we ultimately conclude that our national security is best served by denying you further asylum on our planet, will you leave peacefully?
Optimus Prime: Freedom is your right. If you make that request, we will honour it. But before your President decides, please ask him this: What if we leave, and you're wrong?
Major Lennox: That's a good question... 





Simmons: Well, well, well. Charlotte Mearing.
Charlotte Mearing: Agent Simmons. Former Agent Simmons. So I see you survived Washington.

Simmons: Washington, Egypt, heartbreak. I survive. I will survive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment